Microsoft Teams is an app designed by Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Teams was first published on November 12, 2020. It is accessible on Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Microsoft Teams requires . The most current version is 1416/220.127.116.110031206 Before diving headlong into Microsoft Teams consider content rat...
Microsoft Teams Review
Microsoft Teams is an app developed by Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Teams was first published on November 12, 2020. It is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Microsoft Teams requires . The most current version is 1416/18.104.22.1680031206 Before diving headlong into Microsoft Teams consider content rating:
Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.
YOUR HUB FOR TEAMWORK
* Easily manage your team’s projects with file editing and sharing on the go
* Connect face-to-face with HD audio and video, and join meetings from almost anywhere
* Chat privately or in groups, and communicate with the entire team in dedicated channels
* Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention
* Focus on what matters most by saving important conversations and customizing your notifications
* Search your chats and team conversations to quickly find what you need
* Get the enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Office 365
This app requires a paid Office 365 commercial subscription, or a free or trial subscription of Microsoft Teams. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at [email protected]