Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is an application designed by Blue Wizard Digital. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle was first published on . Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.Stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels with horror icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lak...
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle Review
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is an app by Blue Wizard Digital. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle was first published on . It is available on Steam, Other.
Stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels with horror icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond).
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the makers of cult hit SLAYAWAY CAMP (5/5 -Rue Morgue, Touch Arcade, Gamezebo... "The most ridiculously, absurdly, insanely over the top violent game I’ve ever seen." -Dread Central).
- 8 gut-wrenching “episodes” for over 100 puzzle levels!
- See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
- Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats!
- Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
- Level up and unlock tons of horrifying murder weapons.
- Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!
- 4 more DLC Expansions for 52 more puzzles, and 4 new Jasons!
After more than a decade of making gems clink and pegs… peggle, PopCap co-founder Jason Kapalka founded Blue Wizard Digital to provide an outlet for ten years of pent-up violence and lust, with the goal of creating the sexiest violentest games EVARR. A cabal of degenerates soon shambled from their swampy dens to join this unholy crusade.